Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Quick Update 6/25/15

Hey, so it's been a while since my last post (school kinda picked up in the last month/during finals). But, since school's done now, I can start back up with my tea reviews and everything else. My plan is to do at least one review/update/post every week this summer.

Anyway, here's a list of what I've gotten done since my last posts:
  • 105% in AP Bio (I have no idea how) & all As; GPA is 4.08 now which is pretty nice
  • Actually started fencing classes, every tuesday for a month (season is ending so that's going to be put on a hold, but it's super fun and I love it even though I'm trash compared to everyone else)
  • Dating that girl still and we've done a ton of stuff together and it's great
  • Started drinking a ton of instant tea since I've been kinda lazy these past few weeks
  • Got pretty good at CS:GO
  • Other crap that I've forgotten and will probably mention later on
To go along with that, here are my plans this summer:
  1. Self teach myself AP Physics and AP Chem (mostly just reading the textbooks and solving the practice problems)
  2. Get an internship at a lab (preferably in bio or energy or something); also write a related cover letter and resume
  3. Get a job or some kind of work (kinda depends on what happens with #2)
  4. Piano (get an actual practice schedule going)
  5. Summer homework and crap
  6. Fencing- sort of done now but I did it!
  7. SAT classes (because my dad signed me up without telling me)
  8. Write more reviews and stuff because a certain someone enjoys reading these
  9. Chill and hang out with friends and girlfriend and stuff
  10. Insert plan here
So, there it is. Expect more stuff coming soon- not just tea reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment