Sunday, December 27, 2015

12 Days of Chris-Tea-Mas: Epilogue

Again, sorry for the late reflection! Christmas and friends and family happened.

Anyway, this project was pretty fun. I got to try a wide range of teas– from pu'erh to green– from a variety of places, including Australia and Azores. Some of my favorites were Australia Sencha, China Fujian Jasmine 'Phoenix Eye', and Gu Ming Xiang Bing. I will admit that a few of my reviews were sub-par though, mostly because I haven't written a review in quite a while and I was rushing occasionally. I'll try to fix that in the future by expanding my tasting portfolio (either through tea or food; most likely the former, since I'm kind of a picky eater) and trying to fit my reviews in my free time. However, because of this project, I have been drinking a lot more tea; every morning, I've been sitting down with my tea set for breakfast and just going through a session with my Dad. I think my next goal/large block of reviews will be to buy a pu'erh tasting set or set of mini tuochas and review all of those, or to review sencha– my sister went to Japan and I paid her to bring me back a large amount of tea from there.

Expect an update after New Years, where I'll probably be talking about what's happened and what I expect in the future. You know, it's hard to believe that I've been working on this blog for almost a year now, and that I've reviewed around 120-130 different teas. Thanks for reading, and have a happy new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment