Monday, February 9, 2015

Day 16: Happiness

Brand: Lupicia
Type: Flavored Blend (rooibos and green)
Brew Time & Temperature: 2 minutes, boiling
Leaf Appearance: Green tea and rooibos with a large amount of flower petals
Color: Light yellow
Smell: Sweet, floral, fruity
Recommended with/as: As is, iced, sugar, honey
Rating: 7*/10

Tasting notes and thoughts:
Overall, I thought this tea was average. Unsweetened, it's astringent and bland. There's little fruit taste- despite the smell, the tea is a bit flavorless. Sweetened, it's a bit better, but I still don't like it. Not at all. Apparently, it's supposed to taste like grapefruit and peach (and maybe even wine) but I don't taste any of those. Rather, it tastes more like licorice.

Other notes:
*Okay, so I am super sick today (the flu, I think), so this review will have to be short and probably not accurate since I can't really smell or taste. I'm coughing, all of my joints ache, I've been lightheaded all day, and I can't even write decently. The thing that sucks is that I HAVE to go to school tomorrow because I have a group test and I can't miss that. Anyway, I'll let you guys know what happens.

Next on the 100 Days of Tea: Sakurambo

No comments:

Post a Comment