Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Day 17: Sakurambo

Brand: Lupicia
Type: Flavored Black
Brew Time & Temperature: 3 minutes, boiling
Leaf Appearance: Small black leaves with peppercorn or small cherries (I can't tell) and long needle-like yellow pieces
Color: Amber/golden orange
Smell: I can't really smell it, but the only thing that I can notice is a very slight cherry smell.
Recommended with/as: As is, honey, sugar, iced
Rating: 8/10

Tasting notes and thoughts:
Although I can't really taste right now, this tea was surprisingly flavorful. It has a nice tart cherry aftertaste, and the initial taste is a bit strong. It's only a bit astringent (but that might just be me being sick). Overall, it's sort of a sour tea but it fits with the cherry- I like it.

Other notes:
Welp, still sick. However, the group test went pretty well (we didn't finish 1 problem because we ran out of time & we were missing a group member), and our science fair experiment is showing data that confirms our hypothesis (oh my god I'm so hype), so I have that going for me.

Next on the 100 Days of Tea: Vanilla

No comments:

Post a Comment