Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Day 95: Framboise

Brand: Lupicia
Type: Flavored Black
Brew Time & Temperature: 3 minutes, boiling
Leaf Appearance: Thin, curled black leaves with twigs, pieces of dull green leaves
Color: Dark golden orange, clear
Smell: Sweet, berries (a mix, but mainly raspberries)
Recommended with/as: As is
Rating: 7/10

Tasting notes and thoughts:
So, short review since I didn't really have much hot water (could only fill a mug today). Overall, I thought this was a pretty underwhelming tea. It smells pretty nice, but the taste isn't that great. I could really only taste some tartness from the raspberry, and little else. The tea base was most dominant, giving it an earthiness and a bit of a metallic taste. For some reason, there was also a really light cinnamon taste. It would maybe be good cold brewed, but hot, it's not very enjoyable.

Other notes:
Oh shiiiit, it's official: I'm finally going out with that girl I like. We decided to try and keep it quiet for now and drop subtle hints to our friends, until they finally figure out (which is probably going to be fun). I'll probably give more info on that later, since I'm really tired right now and need to study. I'm so excited oh man

Next on the 100 Days of Tea: Wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment